- David Potts, President of Tazewell Strategies
- Tom Barrett, President of Business/Life Management
A one-day course delivered on-site at facilities in Northern Virginia and the Washington metropolitan area. Primarily directed toward aerospace, defense and technology companies doing business with governments, but can be tailored to accommodate differing employee and customer sets. Involves internal as well as external customers. Includes presentations, videos, class discussions and exercises. Good for both new hires and experienced professionals.
- Ensure the customer’s perspective is the driving force behind all activities
- Create an ease of doing business with the people in your company
- Cultivate long-term strategic relationships and a loyal customer base
CRT Agenda Topics
- Understanding Ourselves and Customers
- Customer Relations Tools and Exercises
- Gaining and Maintaining Customer Trust
- Customer Values and Messages
- Conversations with Customers
- Customer Service Issues and Exercises
- Developing Partnering Relationships
Cost of Sessions
Contact David at email@example.com for current pricing
Tom Barrett is president of Business/Life Management, Inc., cofounder of Tightrope Communications, and a faculty member at Lockheed Martin’s Center for Leadership Excellence. As a leadership and communications analyst, he specializes in working with members of Congress, the defense industry, and entrepreneurs.
On Capitol Hill, Tom teaches a weekly, off-the-record, leadership class exclusively for members of Congress. He has spent over 10,000 hours meeting one-on-one with members of the Senate and the House of Representatives. He is one of the few individuals ever invited to address the orientation for new members of Congress in both parties and has had tribute paid to him in the Congressional Record for his contributions to the lives of political leaders. He is also the only individual to formally research the impact of political life on family life.
Dr. Barrett is a frequent keynote speaker at corporate conventions and has spoken at the United Nations, CIA, NASA and the Pentagon. Within the defense industry, he has facilitated the winning of more than $25 billion in contract awards.
He graduated summa cum laude while pursuing two master’s degrees and a Ph.D. in psychology. Additionally, Tom is the author of four books, two of which are national best sellers.
Tom is an avid golfer, skier and hunter. He and his wife, Linda, reside in Leesburg, Virginia.